Forced Circulation Evaporator
Scope of Application:
The compulsory circular single/duplicate/triplicate/multiple falling-film evaporators are applicable in the cryo-concentration process in such industries as food,pharmaceutics,chemistry,bioengineering,environmental engineering and liquid waste recycling, etc.which involve highly concentrated,viscous and insoluble solids.
The system is composed of various-effect evaporators,various-effect separators,condensers, circulating pumps,connecting pumps,a vacuum and drainage system,branch cylinders,operating console,electronic apparatus control cabinet and values,and pipelines.etc.
1. The system is reasonably and beautifully designed, runs stably, is highly energy-efficient and low in steam consumption.
- It is designed with a high concentration ratios and the compulsory circulation mechanism, which facilitate the flow and evaporation of material liquids with rather large viscosity and ensure short concentration time.
- Its unique design,through simple operation,could be changed or switched to cope with production of different products.
- It demands low evaporation temperature and makes full use of the heat;it also heats the material liquids gently, which makes it suitable in the concentration of heat-sensitive materials.
- Through compulsory circulation in the evaporators, the liquid is heated evenly in the pipes,which ensures high rate heat transmission rate and prevents the occur of dry wall“phenomenon”
- The separated material liquid will enter the separator again to be re-separated, which reinforce the effect of separation and gives the system more operational flexibility.
- The system is compact with small footprint and single and smooth in layout,representing the future direction of large evaporation equipment setup.
- The continuous feed and discharge,level of material liquid and needed density can all be automatically controlled.
National Free Hotline